On behalf of Docklands Light Railway TVM Upgrade works, CB Services were responsible for the upgrade of all 146 ticket machines network wide.
The project had two elements, the permanent removal of the low voltage heater plus the removal and replacement of the fused connection units situated within the TVM machines with a newly developed services wiring EMI Filter box.
- Identified the supplied distribution board and relevant circuit information.
- Safely isolated and initial verification of the circuit and removal and reworking of the existing electrical installation within the TVMs
- Installation of the new LV EMI filter box
- Installation of a new double pole key switched fused spur unit outside of the TVM within a lockable IP rated enclosure.
- Removal of existing LV heater installed within the TVM machines.
- Provide a full series of electrical test results for each location.
- Leave the TVM unit fully labelled and in operational condition.