TFL Retail Development Canary Wharf Station
CB Services was responsible for the design supply, installation and commissioning of the mechanical and electrical services, to include the following:
Modification of existing potable water service to provide metered 22mm water supply to
5no retail outlets.
- Modification of existing hot and cold water services to accommodate re modelling of the existing female toilets to form separate male and female facilities
- Modifications and stripping out of redundant ventilation, hot and cold water services to the existing male public toilets to form the retail outlets and a disabled WC.
- Relocation of staff showers to new location.
- Installation of submains 100 amp TP&N supplies to 5no retail outlets.
- Relocation of ATM room and refit of room.
- Ticket hall lighting relocated to the front of the new unit
- Modifications and stripping out of redundant electrical supplies.